- The story must be in English, story written in other languages won’t be accepted.
- Submit only stories; no poems.
- Each participant can submit only one story per genre.
- The number of words should not exceed 30,000 and it should not be less than 25,000.
- Stories must fit the genre(s) announced.
- Only original work that is not published anywhere else will be entertained. On violation of copyright or related rights, only participants will be held responsible. Neither editor, nor publisher will be responsible for it.
- By participating in this contest, you are agreeing to give us the exclusive rights to publish and market the work through out the world in any media or medium now knowing or hereafter devised, directly or through affiliate companies at retail prices to be determined by the publisher, only if you win our contest. You are free to use your stories elsewhere if you don’t win.
- Originality, in idea, thought and concept will be given preference to cliched work.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Two stories (of same genre) will be compiled as one book and the royalty will be split among the two authors whose stories will be chosen to include in the book.
Submit your stories here: Submit Story
Got Queries? Talk to us here: Contact Us